Week 6 Learning Journal
This week I had a really exciting discussion with my teammates about our capstone ideas. We all shared what we wanted to work on and gave each other feedback. I also talked with my teammate David, who wants to create something related to mods or games for his capstone project. I suggested that he try connecting his idea with artificial intelligence. For example, he could add features that analyze or adapt to player behavior, emotions, or playing style. We even talked about self learning mods that could change and improve over time. It was a fun and inspiring talk that gave me new motivation for my own project.
This week has been one of the most valuable weeks for me so far. I learned so many things that will really help in my future career. From the career guide I learned how to prepare for interviews, how to create a strong resume, and how to write a good cover letter. These lessons helped me understand how to present myself better and make a good impression on employers.
Our team also started working on our final presentation project. Everyone shared ideas and we began planning our tasks together. It feels good to see how our teamwork is improving every week. Overall this week taught me a lot about both professional development and collaboration, and I feel much more confident about the next steps in our capstone journey.
Comments
Post a Comment